In addition to posts about baseball, the Royals Reporter also likes to share his favorite spots in Kansas City. After all, while Kauffman Stadium is an amazing place for a game, there are a lot of hidden gems in Kansas City that make it a worthwhile place to visit and live.
This page will have a complete list of #RoyalsCity posts, varying different Midwest and Kansas City culture posts from restaurants to bars to KC lifestyle in general. Please take time to not only view these posts, but patron these establishments, as they really add to the whole “Royals” experience on game day weekend.
- Breit’s Stein and Deli (412 N 5th St, Kansas City, KS 66101)
- The Belfry (1532 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108).
- Up-Down (101 Southwest Boulevard, Kansas City, MO 64108)
- Tapcade (1701 McGee Street Suite 200 Kansas City, MO 64108)
- Rosedale BBQ (600 Southwest Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66103)
- Minsky’s Pizza (Multiple Locations in Kansas and Missouri)
- Waldo Pizza (7433 Broadway, Kansas City, MO 64114)